Admission to Bracken Lane Primary Academy
Thank you for your interest in Bracken Lane Primary Academy.
At Bracken Lane it is our aim, in partnerships with parents, to help our children enjoy their primary education years. It is important that children are happy, feel secure and achieve the very best that they can.
Advice on how to apply can be found below, including links to the online application form.
Children can start school full time in reception in the September following their fourth birthday.
If your child was born between 1 September 2017 and 31 August 2018
- your child will be eligible to start in September 2022
- you can apply from 8 November 2021
- closing date for applications is 15 January 2022
- National Offer Day is 19 April 2022
The application process
Nottinghamshire County Council continues to administer the admissions process for Bracken Lane Primary and entry is based on the admission arrangements which can be found below.
Our catchment area
- You can see our catchment area here
- You can also check if your address falls into our catchment area here
Apply for a place at Bracken Lane Primary Academy
You can find full details of how to apply on the Nottinghamshire County Council website including links to the online application form.
Get in touch
As well as exploring our website we welcome you to get in touch to find out if Bracken Lane is the right choice for your child.