Our academy uniform is detailed below. Please ensure that children always adhere to these uniform rules – it creates a consistent look through the academy, and we know that our pupils love to wear their Bracken Lane Primary Academy uniform with pride.
- Knitted navy V-neck jumper or knitted navy cardigan with academy logo
- White shirt with academy tie (years 1-6) or white polo shirt (nursery and reception)
- Charcoal grey trousers, pinafore or skirt (not leggings or culottes)
- Black shoes or smart black ankle boots (not trainers, heeled shoes, open-toed shoes such as sandals, knee-boots or wellies)
- White, black or grey socks or tights
- Children may wear watches for telling the time only, no watches that connect to mobile devices are allowed
- Plain studs are the only type of earrings to be worn, these must be removed for PE or swimming
- All hair longer than shoulder length should be tied back with only a plain blue or black band (no other hair accessories), no unnatural hair colour or extreme hairstyles please
- Nail varnish or tattoos/transfers should not be worn
- Summer term only – knee length tailored shorts, blue gingham dress
PE kit (all full time children)
- White T-shirt, black shorts or jogging bottoms (no logos)
- Trainers (for outside PE), plimsolls (for inside PE)
Academy ties cost £3.50 and are only available from the academy office.
The only items which must have the academy’s logo on them are the knitted jumper, knitted cardigan and book bag. Shirts, polo shirts, trousers, summer dresses, shorts, skirts and PE kits do not need the logo on them.