We believe that wearing uniform gives our children a sense of belonging and fosters a sense of community, as well as allowing children to develop a sense of pride in their appearance.
Please refer to our uniform policy on our policy page.
New uniform guidance
As you may be aware, government guidance on uniform has changed. The purpose of this guidance is to ensure the cost of school uniforms is reasonable and parents get the best value for money.
With this in mind, we have ensured that, if parents wish to purchase uniform items with the academy logo, our supplier gives the highest priority to cost and value for money, including the quality and durability of the garment.
However, we have also made changes to our uniform to also ensure that parents can buy all school uniform items (without logo) from any store.
If you have any questions about uniform, including where you can access second-hand uniform, please contact us.
Our uniform supplier is Mapac – you can purchase items of our uniform with our academy logo on their website.
Academy ties cost £5 and are only available from the academy office.
Nursery – year 6
- White polo shirt (nursery and reception)
- White shirt with academy tie (years 1-6)
- Knitted navy v-neck jumper or cardigan with or without academy logo
- Charcoal grey trousers, skirt or pinafore
- White, black or grey socks or tights
- Black shoes or smart black ankle boots
Summer term only
- Grey tailored knee length shorts
- Blue checkered summer dress